Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Sordo - Tactical Presicion Violence

'Tactical Precision Violence'
Sordo
2012

Review by Elek Malcolm-Madill

Genre/s: Powerviolence, Chaotic Hardcore, Noise
For Fans Of: Charles Bronson, Combatwoundedveteran, Wormrot


I'm not gonna lie, I'm not a huge powerviolence fan. I do like it, however its not usually something that I can consistently listen to, the bands posted in the "for fans of" section above notwithstanding. So its pretty rare for me to find a powerviolence band that I actually get excited for and continually listen to- and holy shit Sordo just became one of those bands for me. Sordo is a three piece band that has cranked out one helluva good album here filled with explosions of deafening noise, mixed with some hilariously well placed soundbites from Street Fighter (Hadouken), Hobo with a Shotgun (Skull Stomp), and even Spongebob Squarepants (I Wish I Had Paws). That's right....fuckin' Spongebob. They may be a bit comical, but Sordo will doubtlessly fucking pulverize you nonetheless as waves barked vocals met with grimy, frantic riifs that make up the twenty tracks on "Tactical Precision Violence" that each blast by in a handful of seconds.

TRACKLISTING:
1. Hadouken
2. No HxC Dancing
3.Forcible Entry
4. Good Guys Go To Hell
5. Drowning Wasp
6. Gumby
7. Swarm
8. Our Nations Finest
9. My Stomach Sticks Out Further Than My Dick
10. Orge Cum- Ladron
11. Killing Time
12. Only Human
13. I Wish I Had Paws
14. No Marco
15. Skull Stomp
16. Failed Experiment
17. Cowabunga
18. Jury Duty Fucking Sucks
19. Lowlife Piece of Shit
20. If This Song Describes You Then Fuck Off

1 comment:

  1. This band is fucking awesome... bass sound like Thor having a flu

    ReplyDelete