Monday, 14 July 2014

An introduction

First off, I would just like to say thank you to the FBN crew for letting me join on to the blog. It is good to know that there are people who care about the super obscure and underground sounds of terror that I myself have come to enjoy. I listen to anything that offends, scares, and horrifies "normal" people would scoff at and cast of as just mindless noise (no pun intended). I remember not to long ago having my mom ask me to shut off the Whitehouse record "Birdseed" because of the rape testimonials in the title track because she couldn't handle the offensive nature of the track. I chuckled as i turned it up louder. I also have my own power electronic project called Mr. Potato Head is a Tranny, or MPHIAT for short.

Here is good times and good tunes

Zack

3 comments:

  1. Your edgy as fuck dude. You could idk.. maybe not play disturbing shit about rape around your mother?

    ReplyDelete
  2. EDGY TEEN POWER ELECTRONICS.

    ReplyDelete